Nat.G.A.P – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Before you order any of the items on our website you must first register as an authorised user on our website.
- By registering as an authorised user on our website you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms & conditions
- Our Gymnasts’ Training Books, Coaches’ Guides and Training Posters are supplied on the strict understanding that any and all awards issued by clubs , coaches or other relevant persons in connection with the attainment of each and any stage of our individual training programmes are purchased solely and exclusively from us unless otherwise agreed in writing with us. This includes but is not limited to stickers, medals, medal holders, apparel and other merchandise.
- The content of our website and all items available to purchase on our website are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for any purpose any of the content on our website without express written permission from us. You may not reproduce, modify, or copy any items purchased from our website or knowingly allow any items ordered from our website be reproduced, modified or copied by anyone without express written permission from us. No licence is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trade mark or logo of Nat.G.A.P.
- Our Gymnasts’ Training Books, Training Posters and Coaches’ Guides contain skills and exercises that can be taught by appropriately qualified coaches to and be undertaken by healthy gymnasts. Clubs and coaches must use their own judgment or seek expert advice as to whether the skills and exercises are suitable for the group or individual gymnasts they are teaching or intending to use the Training Books, Training Posters or Coaches’ Guides. Gymnasts with physical or other impediments should not attempt any skills or exercises in the Training Books, Training Posters or Coaches’ Guides without first obtaining appropriate professional advice as to whether or not they should do so. Clubs and coaches must ensure that they hold the appropriate qualification at the appropriate level for the skill being taught and that the equipment and the location used are suitable and safe for the intended coaching session. If the club or coach is in any doubt, they should seek expert advice. We exclude so far as legally allowed all responsibility whatsoever for any accident or injury that may arise through clubs, coaches, gymnasts or other persons using the contents of the Training Books, Training Posters and Coaches’ Guides in part or in full.
- We and our suppliers may improve or update our products without prior notice. Any and all sizes of items given are approximate. Actual items supplied may vary in colour from images on our website as colour reproduction can vary from screen to screen.
- Unless you indicate otherwise we may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers from us. We may also contact you for market research purposes.
- Once your order has been despatched you may not alter or cancel it and will be delivered to you. If there are any problems with your order upon receipt e.g. damaged items, items missing etc you must contact us within 7 days otherwise your order will be deemed to have been delivered to you correctly and in full. Faulty items will be exchanged – all returned items are subject to a quality test and exchanges can only be made if we are satisfied there is a fault with the goods you have returned. If there is no stock available for exchange and unlikely to be in a reasonable period of time, we will offer you a refund for the faulty item only.
- No retrospective discount can be offered for goods purchased from us which are subsequently offered at a lower price as part of a promotional campaign or other price change.
- We have taken all reasonable steps ensure that the items on our website are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are intended to be used. Therefore, our liability is strictly limited to the original purchase price of the item(s) purchased and only for losses that could be deemed as foreseeable at the time you placed your order with us. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: 1) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and 2) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings;loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
a) THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
b) The supplier of the goods featured on this website is Nat.G.A.P. ( referred to as “Nat.G.A.P. “, “we”, or “us”), part of Characteristic Limited. Registered office for Characteristic Limited is The Oakley, Kidderminster Rd, Droitwich, WORCS. WR9 9AY. Registered in England No. 05123059.
c) Calls to Nat.G.A.P may be recorded for quality monitoring purposes.